Summer Camp Programs For Kids Entering 3rd to 5th Grades
Programs for 3rd to 5th graders include
- Project-based learning
- Real-world STEM application
- Curriculum specifically designed for both the novice and experienced drone enthusiasts
- Low Instructor to student ratio
- Adult-led instructors with experience and passion working with students and STEM
- Lesson plans encourage students to work within small teams to achieve common goals
- Positive and friendly learning environment
- Drone flying
- Drone coding
- Drone safety and the social responsibilities of flying drones
- Interactive workbooks and plenty of Drobots’ keepsakes and trinkets
- No prior experience necessary; all skill levels are welcome to participate
2018 camp themes for 3rd to 5th graders
3rd to 5th grade program summary
Drobots’ camps for students heading into the 3rd through 5th grades are specifically designed to introduce 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in and out of the classroom! Summer is the perfect opportunity for the 3rd through 5th graders to learn about the many facets of drones, robotics, and the future of this budding industry.
All of our programs have been designed to encourage and build: fun, teamwork, curiosity, critical thinking, courage, and creativity. The summer is for experiential learning and Drobots Company is committed to providing a safe and friendly platform to deliver a program that “exceeds expectations”.
Come explore with us and get inspired by energetic instructors committed to the development and preparation of the entire student. It’s time to take off and build STEM skills that will build the foundation for many years to come – join us! No prior experience necessary. All skill levels are welcome.