Drone Summer Camp Programs and Locations Nationwide
Thank you for a wonderful summer!
Drobots will announce their 2019 Summer Camp locations around December 1st.
Please visit us then. In the meanwhile, you may recommend a new location by completing the form below. Or simply Click Here to contact us. Thank you for your patience.
Drone Programs Specifically Designed For Kids, Pre-Teens, and Teens
Enroll Now for a Drone or Aerial Robotics Summer Camp Program at Locations Nationwide
Jumpstart your future at the #1 Drone, STEM, Tech, and Aerial Robotics summer camp programs for kids and teens in the country. Offering convenient summer camp locations throughout the United States for kids in 1st to 2nd grades, 3rd to 5th grades, 6th to 8th grades, and 9th to 12th grades. Whether you’re an aspiring drone coder, aerial mapper, aerial drone photographer, drone sports enthusiast, future robotics engineer, aspiring drone racer or a drone and aerial robotics tinkerer, it is time to launch your creativity and exploration and TAKE FLIGHT with the Drobots Company.
No drone experience necessary. No drone equipment needed.
Can’t Find a Location Near You?
Please Suggest A New Location or Opportunity For Drobots To Host A Drone Program
We constantly seek new opportunities to expand our STEM Drone Camps, Drone Programs and Drone Competitions throughout the USA and overseas.
We Offer The Following Drone and Aerial Robotics STEM Programs
⇒ Summer Academic Enrichment programs for teenagers (Continued Education Credits potentially available*)
⇒ Overnight/Residential drone and aerial robotics programs for 5th to 12th grades
⇒ Licensed drone curriculum for all grades and ages
⇒ Corporate events for kids and adults. Team building and competitive events.
⇒ Drone and aerial robotics STEM event logistics, operational oversight, and management for state, national and international competitions: 5th to 12th graders
*Depends on the program offering a student enrolls in and completes
What Makes A Successful Opportunity and Strategic Alliance?
- School, Community College, or organization that currently operates a successful and well-branded existing summer camp program
- Parent or Parent Teacher Association group with a strong relationship to their respective school community and network of parents/guardians
- Community Center Director with a strong enrollment base and interest in STEM programs
- Youth program director for a large business or organization who provides internal programs for the children of company employees
- An organization, company, or business that is seeking to sponsor an experienced and qualified partner to organize and operate an educational drone STEM program or drone STEM competition series
Please complete the informational form below to submit your suggestion to Drobots and we will explore the opportunity.
Please Suggest A Location
Kids and Teens Drone and Aerial Robitcs Programs Include
- Real-world STEM application
- Aerial Robotics
- Flight tutorials and basic programming
- Introduction to drone photography and film
- Industry education and the future
- Understanding the capability of drones to create an entrepreneur’s mindset
- Flight control and accuracy challenges (Drone Olympics)
- Drone racing
- DIY (do it yourself) lessons and tutorials, so the fun lasts long after the program is over
- No prior experience necessary. All skill levels are welcome.
Drobots company specifically designed 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in and out of the classroom! Come explore with us and get inspired by energetic instructors committed to the development and preparation of the entire student. It’s time to take off and build critical 21st century STEM skills – join us!