Drobots Is The #1 Summer Camp Company To WorkOffering Creative Summer Camp Jobs to Teachers, Educators, Post-Grads, and College Students. Programs Include: Drones, Robotics, Minecraft, Roblox, Basic Coding, Basic Engineering, and Basic Programming. Beginners, Intermediate, and Experienced Creators Are All Welcome! Experience in a Classroom and/or Camp is Necessary...Technology Experience is Not, Since We Will Train You!
Drobots Company Is Seeking Professors, Teachers, Educators, Graduate Students, College Students, and STEM Enthusiasts
Join Drobots Company This Summer and Begin an Incredible Journey Teaching Kids About Present and Future Technology Focused On: Drones, Game Development, Robotics, STEM, and Coding Camps
Looking for a fantastic summer camp job? Seeking seasonal or part-time work during June, July, or August? Enjoy being a teacher, instructor, counselor, and role model in a safe, positive, summer camp environment? Appreciate the opportunity to work with students interested in exploring hands-on technology? Love learning about and developing your skillset in aerial robotics, robotics, technology, drones or everything STEM? Want to add a line item on your resume, which is certain to spark conversation in a job interview?
If your response is “yes” to the above, you are in the right place. Our full-time team works year-round to ensure our company is providing an enjoyable work place environment and unique professional development opportunity for hundreds of seasonal summer camp instructors and counselors alike.
There is a reason why Drobots Company has worked with and been trusted by: NASA, The Ritz Carlton, 21st Century Fox, Facebook, Women and Drones, Parrot, DJI, Bell (formerly Bell Helicopter), Wounded Warriors Project, YWCA, JCC Association of North America.
We offer drone camps, robotics camps, game development camps, game design camps, coding camps, programming camps, STEM camps, LEGO Robotics camps, Minecraft Camps, Robotics Camps, Unity Camps, Mobile App Camps, Augmented Reality Camps (AR) and Virtual Reality Camps (VR), Mixed Reality Camps (MR), Artificial Intelligence Camps, and much more.
Drobots Company Culture & Expectations
Safety: The core decision factor in how we prepare and all we do
Fun: Every day, every project and every experience
Customer Service: Towards everyone: students, parents, staff members, the school
Courtesy: Warm and welcoming at all times. Positive attitudes shape us
Friendship: Fostering friendships and opportunities for both students and staff
Value: Best in show experience without cutting corners
Communication: Over-communication and do so proactively
Integrity: Maintaining the core values of the company, the facility/school and yourself
Honesty: Open with one another at all times. The opposite is to not be honest with someone else or yourself
Creating “WOW!” Experiences: Exceeding expectations to “WOW!” everyone & everything we do
• Required fingerprints filed with state per regulations of where program is being operated
• CORI (criminal offense) and SORI (sex offender) background checks will be conducted
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance Check will be conducted based upon location of employment
• Drug test will be conducted based upon location of employment
*Please Note: Due to safety, we are unable to permit you to work on any of our program locations until all background and security checks are complete and official documentation has been filed with the camp office.
Contact Our Talent Acquisition Team
Need some assistance or have a questions? Contact us any time:
Read Before You Apply (Dress Code; General Expectations)
Please Read Before You Apply
Requirements & Expectations
- Graduating senior in High School, College graduate or above
- Strong communication and teaching skills
- Current commitment or near-future aspiration to work in education
- Commit to working at least 2-3 weeks during the summer
- Minimum one-year experience working with kids and/or teens (group setting)
- Minimum of two-years experience working with robotics, drones, or technology
- Meet personal appearance & camp dress code requirements:
- Wear watch at all times
- Instructor-issued shirt, tucked in at all times.
- An official company-issued name tag on left chest.
- Solid black or khaki shorts or pants
- Athletic shoes with socks-shoes must have closed toes for safety purposes (Cleats, flip-flops, and sandals are not permissible)
- Company-issued hats are permitted for counselors working outdoors (must be worn in a professional manner)
- Face: Clean Shaven or extremely well-groomed
- Hair: Well-groomed and well-kept
- Jewelry and Piercings:
- Men: No visible piercings permitted
- Women: Business casual. No hoop earrings. No other visible piercings permitted.
Educators, Graduate Students, College Students, Tinkerers and STEM Enthusiasts Are Encouraged To Apply
Work For Drobots This Summer Camp Season and Begin an Incredible Journey
Our #1 goal is to hire the most qualified, positive, inspirational, team-oriented teachers and educators to be Drobots Company instructors with a passion for teaching, children, technology, fun and personal development. Working at Drobots Company is more than simply a traditional seasonal or part time job — join the Drobots Company family and experience an environment full of curiosity, care, development, value, and attention to detail.
Join our mission and our common goal of working together as a team. Working at Drobots Company provides you with advancement opportunities for your career and future Drobot Company opportunities.
Drobots Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Drobots Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions atDrobots Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Drobots Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Drobots Company encourages applicants of all ages.