Drone Summer Camps For Kids Entering Grades 1st to 8th
Drone Camps for 1st to 8th graders include
- New themes and challenges each week
- Free flying drones and coding drones
- Fun and exploration is the foundation for every program
- Self-exploratory and project-based learning
- Low ratio of Instructors to Campers
- Adult-led instructors with a passion working with young children and STEM
- Positive and friendly learning environment
- Real-world STEM application
- Action-packed theme appropriate for boys and girls
- General tutorials on safety and real life applicability
- No prior experience necessary; all skill levels are welcome to participate
Drone Summer Camp Programs By Grades
Drone Camp 1st to 8th grader program summary
Drobots’ camps for students of all grade levels are specifically designed to introduce 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in and out of the classroom! Summer is the perfect opportunity for the 1-2, 3-5, 6-8 or 9-12 graders to learn about the many facets of drones, robotics, and the future of this budding industry.
All of our programs have been designed to encourage and build: fun, teamwork, curiosity, critical thinking, courage, and creativity. The summer is for experiential learning and Drobots Company is committed to providing a safe and friendly platform to deliver a program that “exceeds expectations”.
Come explore with us and get inspired by energetic instructors committed to the development and preparation of the entire student. It’s time to take off and build STEM skills that will build the foundation for many years to come – join us!
No prior experience necessary. All skill levels are welcome.
My twin girls have never been so excited to come home and share what they have learned. I wish there were more STEM-like programs that incorporated such a creative mix of technology, creativity and fun. Now it’s off to buy a pair of drones!Lizzy S.
If I knew what drone racing was before I sent Zachary to this camp I would have enrolled myself! Seriously though, great job everyone. You are a team of professionals dedicated to educating the future generation of entrepreneurs and engineers. See you in the summer.Elliot M.
Our kids are having a blast. The special guest from the film company was a huge hit in our household. We are committed to providing opportunities where our children may engage in the ever-so-evolving space of technology, so we appreciate the program you have developed. You may have some budding drone filmmakers in the making.Sandra and Jeff B.