Kids and Drones After School & Enrichment Programs
Drone After School and Enrichment Programs Include:
- Real-world STEM application for kids
- Sparking Imagination and entrepreneurial mindset
- Flight tutorials and basic programming for kids
- Introduction to drone photography and film for kids
- Industry education and the future for kids
- Understanding the capability of drones to create an entrepreneur’s mindset
- Flight control and accuracy challenges for kids (Drone Summer Olympics)
- Drone racing for kids
- DIY (do it yourself) lessons and tutorials, so the fun lasts long after the summer for kids
- No prior experience necessary. All skill levels are welcome.
Our interactive, one-hour after school science programs are themed around particular areas of drone and robot technology and include such topics as flight, movement, film, photography, mechanics, and even virtual reality. Drobots Company specifically designed 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in and out of the classroom for after school programs! During the school year is the perfect opportunity for our younger age groups to learn the many facets of drones, robotics, and the future of this budding industry. All of our programs have been designed to encourage teamwork, curiosity, critical thinking, courage, and creativity. Our spectacular demonstrations, hands-on activities, and real world discussions make learning about science fun for kids! The after school and enrichment program is for experiential learning and the Drobots Company is committed to exceeding expectations in this area. No prior experience necessary. All skill levels are welcome. For grades 3 and above. DID YOU KNOW: Drobots Company also offer weeklong day and overnight programs offer tech, robotics and film-based classes with a variety of fun and educational summer activities appropriate for the pre-teen age group. Come explore with us and get inspired by energetic instructors committed to the development and preparation of the entire student. It’s time to take off and build critical 21st century STEM skills – join us!