Drone Summer Camps For Kids Entering 3rd to 5th Grades
Drone Camps for 3rd to 5th graders include
- Project-based learning
- Real-world STEM application
- Curriculum specifically designed for both the novice and experienced drone enthusiasts
- Low Instructor to student ratio
- Adult-led instructors with experience and passion working with students and STEM
- Lesson plans encourage students to work within small teams to achieve common goals
- Positive and friendly learning environment
- Drone flying
- Drone coding
- Drone safety and the social responsibilities of flying drones
- Interactive workbooks and plenty of Drobots’ keepsakes and trinkets
- No prior experience necessary; all skill levels are welcome to participate
Drone Summer Camp Themes for 3rd to 5th Graders
- Drone Delivery: Earth To Mars
- Drone Coding Wizards
- Ultimate Drone Obstacle Challenge
- Drone Escape & Rescue
3rd to 5th grade program summary
Drobots’ camps for students heading into the 3rd through 5th grades are specifically designed to introduce 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in and out of the classroom! Summer is the perfect opportunity for the 3rd through 5th graders to learn about the many facets of drones, robotics, and the future of this budding industry.
All of our programs have been designed to encourage and build: fun, teamwork, curiosity, critical thinking, courage, and creativity. The summer is for experiential learning and Drobots Company is committed to providing a safe and friendly platform to deliver a program that “exceeds expectations”.
Come explore with us and get inspired by energetic instructors committed to the development and preparation of the entire student. It’s time to take off and build STEM skills that will build the foundation for many years to come – join us! No prior experience necessary. All skill levels are welcome.
She shares stories from camp that make me want to buy a drone. Whatever you are doing to engage and excite Ella and her friends…please keep it up! Say hi to all of your enthusiastic instructors, because we will back next year. Thank you.Sandra F.
I teach in the school district and we have nothing like what you are doing. Jose has been sharing stories with the entire family each night this week. He loves the obstacle courses he and the fun coding game he competed in with his “flight squad”. We are enrolled for next week too, so see you soon! Thanks.Martin L.
Pure genius. We have waited for this camp all summer and you did not disappoint. We had no idea that a drone could deliver so much learning and create so much fun. Our kids are begging us to purchase some drones for them to use at home so they can use their new drone coding skills well after the summer ends. This has been such a unique and positive experience.Dave and Wendy A.